Sunday, June 24, 2012

What time is it?

I made it past my last commitment before my trip! Steubenville Florida was a success and all that stands between me and Europe is a massive to do list and a few more sleeps. I came home utterly exhausted after 48 hours of nonstop awesomeness and immediately took a nap. Now it's late and I'm wired. I guess that's fine since in a few short days I'll be in a totally different time zone. Might as well get a head start on confusing my body.
Going from aqua to purple. (I don't actually like the color purple very much.)

In the past few years, I have come to realize that I enjoy writing things down.  I have always loved paper and pens and stationary and organizational tools - huge nerd, I know - and it's just getting worse the older I get. I take notes in Mass, I write down little one-liners all the time, and I still keep a paper and pencil (never pen!) planner.  I just can't convert to keeping my schedule on my phone. Moral of the story, I'm a pretty traditional person. This weekend I learned a lot about myself, it seems to be the theme of my "mid-20s." Get ready for some musings on that later. I should fully disclose that while this blog is by no means a religious blog, be prepared for some more self-reflective and faith-driven posts in the near future. Don't worry, there will also be plenty of "look at what I ate and bought and did" in Spain posts, too.

It's 10:31 and you are loved.

a

No comments:

Post a Comment