Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pin-tested

Today, I decided to...

a. pack for Steubenville.
b. pack for Europe.
c. clean my apartment.
d. pack up my apartment.
e. run errands.
f. write my Immigration unit.
g. make homemade pore strips from Pinterest.
h. write meaningful blog posts for when I'm gone this weekend. 

Answer: g with a sprinkle of c!


Like just about every other female on the face of the planet, I love Pinterest. It successfully combines all manners of procrastination and time-wasting into one nice, little website. I've actually made/done a lot of things I've pinned or seen on Pinterest. I have gotten packing tips, outfit inspiration, wedding present ideas, recipes, etc. Today it was homemade pore strips out of milk and gelatin. It was awesome and gross all at the same time.  If you're curious, here's the how-to

Sorry I can't stay and chat. I've got some pinning to do!

a

No comments:

Post a Comment