Thursday, June 7, 2012

So Blessed

Today I have been running around like a crazy person getting all the things done that I put off in the last few weeks of school.  Instead of posting how well I did couponing, or more about my trip, I decided I would share some pictures I've taken over the past few months of where I live. (They are all from my iPhone so excuse the poor quality.)  I could be having the worst day, but as soon as I come over the bridge by my house and see the inlet and the ocean ahead, all is right in the world. It may sound silly, but water is my therapy. Maybe it is because I was a swimmer for so long or that my mom had me swimming before I could crawl, but anytime I am in the water, see the water, or can hear the water, my mood instantly improves.  So on this dreary day in South Florida, here are some of my favorite pictures to remind me of how blessed I really am. Maybe the water is your therapy too!
I bike to this beach at least once a week.

Sometimes I bike to the beach to get soft serve :)
The beach cruiser! She wishes she could actually cruise ON the sand.
I wish I would have turned around and taken a picture from the opposite side.  A massive storm was coming my way!

My favorite colors.

I desperately want to see a shark.
But not when my feet are in the water! Ahhh, the cheapest therapy money can't buy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment