Monday, June 11, 2012

The Happiest Place on Earth

Nope not talking about Disneyland. I'm talking about the one and only University of Notre Dame in good ol' South Bend, Indiana. While I didn't do my undergraduate work here, it has always held a special place in my heart.  The two years I spend as a grad student were unquestionably some of most favorite days.  Coming back always rejuvenates and motivates me for whatever I am about to tackle next.

To that end, I would like to introduce what I'm going to call Motivate Me Mondays. I will be using many of my Monday posts to think about the week in regards to working out, healthy choices, etc. Sometimes it will be workouts, other times recipes and maybe some quotes or article. I'm not really sure. I would love to hear things that motivate you!

Yesterday I started a Pilates challenge - this workout 5x a week for month. It only takes 20 minutes max and is a lot of my favorite Pilates moves.  So far I've done it twice and it made me sore.

What motivates you?

a

No comments:

Post a Comment