Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I Wear Wednesday


Since my posts thus far could most accurately be describe as ramblings, I'm going to try to start following some of the blog trends for daily topics. I'm soo trendy. Instead of what I Wore Wednesday, I'm doing a little tense change and will discuss things I wear. In all honesty, this is because I know I will never be able to get my act together enough to show you what I wore consistently.  Most of the time I'm not sure what day of the week it is.

My style definitely leans towards preppy/girlie. The J.Crew associates recognize me and no longer need me to show my teacher ID. (Psssst! If you're a teacher or a student, always show your ID - J.Crew offers a 15% discount!) However, after a three year stint in Austin, Texas my horizons have broadened and I like to think there's a little more boho/hipster/cowgirl influence than before. Depends on the mood. Or what's ironed.

The "Looking Good" portion of my budget is definitely more than the average person, but hey it's my money and I can do what I want. And no I didn't come up with that title. I got it from an article I read and it stuck. The money that I allot here goes toward clothes, manicures, pedicures, haircuts, and makeup. It does not include "non-fun" items such as new running shoes. I consider running shoes a health care expenditure :) Check out my sweet new pair!
Thanks, Mom for the gift card! Gift card bought with CokeRewards points.
 I got it (my deal-lovin') from my momma!

And here are a few of the other things I am (or will be) wearing these days.

June Purchases
Knit Blazer & Fedora  - Charlotte Russe, Toothpick Ankle Jean - J.Crew
Aztek Slip-On - TOMS, Earrings - Stella and Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment