Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I Wear Wednesday

A two-part clothing post.

Part 1 - Yesterday I was searching for a lightweight rain jacket with a hood. I also didn't want to spend a lot of money. I went to a couple of stores and didn't find anything. Finally, I went into Target and lo and behold,  the perfect one.

It's pink and it has pockets!

But wait! It was the only one on the clearance rack. It was my size. It was $10.48 AND I had a $3 off coupon. It was meant to be :)

Part 2 - Here is the clothing plan for the next 15 hours of travel. Today I am wearing this...
Jersey blazers are the best for traveling
On the plane after dinner, I'll change into yoga pants, drapey sweater,  and comfy socks. I always take a scarf to wrap around my shoulders. I'll change back into this and hopefully look sort of like a person when I land.

¡Hasta pronto!
a

No comments:

Post a Comment