Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday Things

1. I love waffles. I made and ate two today. This one is by far my favorite. 

2. Today I found out that in grad school I was remembered for my walks. Not how I walk, but the fact that I went on walks all the time. Nothing has changed, I still love my walks.

3. I desperately want a new (good) camera. If you have one of these lying around, I would give it a really good home. I promise.

4. Reading blogs is one of my guilty pleasures. Sometimes two hours pass and I've been completely absorbed reading and don't know where the time went. Oops. Katie's blog started it all. She even inspired today's post.

5. I can't find my bucket list. I wrote one a long time ago and am really sad I lost it so I'm going to write another one. Here. So I can't lose it again.

6. Related to #5, I really need to organize all the files, pictures, documents on my computer!

7. Meaningful conversations with inspiring people make my face hurt. From smiling :)

8. I want to give up driving forever.

9. ACE constantly amazes me with the opportunities it provides.

10. I can't wait to go back to school as a student one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment