Friday, August 24, 2012

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Last night, I was thinking about this blog and how infrequently I've written of late. I thought back to how much joy I got out of writing the first month and what is different from now. I read a few of my favorite blogs and realized that what makes them so great is the ability to take a seemingly ordinary snipet of their life and make it extraordinary. Whether it be a spiral slicer from Yes, I want cake or a cartwheel from Mama Pea, I cannot wait to read their posts and truth be told am sad if there isn't a new one.

I need to embarce the ordinary. Be grateful for it and find the extrarordinary in every day life. I am so thankful to know there are so many other positive, God-loving, kind people (and bloggers!) out there to remind me of my many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment