2. Chia tea when sick, however, is delicious.
|A study in proportions - huge bowl of sugar and a tiiiiny glass.|
4. Old Spanish men still blatantly stare at any youngish girl. (For some reason I thought this might have changed since the last time.)
5. I miss cooking and eating lots of vegetables.
6. I personally think it's hard to take pictures of one's self. As evidenced by this picture. Scary!
But this woman has it all figured out. She brought her own arm-extender!?!
|This is when I wish I knew how to put in those arrows and stuff.|
7. In case you were wondering, The Help in Spanish is not called La ayuda or even Los Ayudantes, but rather
8. I apparently have decided that traveling allows me to eat whatever I want, whenever I want. Gelato and cookies for dinner!
9. Speaking of food, the whole menú del día thing really needs to catch on in the US. Today for lunch (at 3:30pm) I had a an appetizer of some noodle dish, fish with potatos, bread, a glass of wine, and a coffee or 12€. See what I mean about no vegetables?
10. Tomorrow I am going on this tour. I'm pretty excited about it! And no, I did not pay that price for this trip. Frugal Aaron exists in Spain, too.