Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's over?

After a whopping 30 hours of travel, I finally made it back to my house in Florida. There were some hiccups on the trip home, but no need to bore you with them. My family was sooo excited to see me. How excited? This excited.
 
I can't really believe the trip is over and I'm back in the life I left.  Since Tuesday night, I have been trying to get everything in order. I haven't yet succeeded. My house looks like a bomb went off in it. I have yet to move a single thing to my new apartment and my body still hates me. Not sure if it's from the seven pounds of bread, ice cream and wine I gained, or the fact that it has only had maybe three proper workouts in the last month. I'm sorry, Body, I really am!

Anyway, just to keep you posted, I will be in Florida until after the Olympic Opening Ceremony. Then it's off on the 2nd Annual Golden Arches Tour. Oh, you haven't heard about this epic event? It's the road trip from Florida to Missouri (or vice versa) in which my mom and I basically stop at every McDonald's for 1,200 miles to either refill our Diet Cokes or empty our bladders. Jealous?

The view from the 1st annual tour.
So on that note, I'm going to get to work on those seven pounds starting with P90x. Tony Horton, don't kill me.

a

p.s. Yes, I have started on those more elaborate posts about the rest of my travels. They will start appearing shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment