Monday, December 2, 2013

Whole30 - Day 2

Day 2 was a little bit harder. Ok, a lot harder. Here are the eats and how I felt.

Meal 1 (6:15am) - Egg scramble with sweet potatoes, spinach, yellow peppers and avocado and coconut oil, coffee with coconut milk. Realized my new salt contains dextrose so I used Kosher salt and WOW did I overdo it.

I felt super full after this meal and was craving my almond milk latte. 

Meal 2 (12:20pm) - 2 small salmon cakes, green beans and avocado with a very small apple

This was not enough food at all. While I was really full after lunch, I was hungry once school was over. Going to have to tweak  the whole lunch thing. 

Meal 3 (4:00-5:00pm) - umm...a hard-boiled egg, lots of dates and cashews, a Larabar, 2 salmon cakes with avocado.

Not super proud of this afternoon. I was stressed and used to coming home and snacking on junk. After eating all of this I definitely felt like crap.  While it was all "approved" food, they weren't meals and I didn't sit to eat any of it.  I had a bit of a rough day and I really wanted to dive into the chocolate chips and bagels plus I have quite the headache, but that could be from all sorts of things. Overall though, I mostly did things right. 

Now it's off to do laundry and prep some food for the rest of this crazy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment