Monday, December 2, 2013

Elf For Health - Week 2

Clearly I am a glutton for punishment. Instead of lesson planning and grading during this free period, I am doing this. I can't help it, my Week 2 email came in and I'm all excited for the daily challenges! My elf buddy, Melissa, and I have been emailing regularly which makes it so much more fun.  While I know that I "waste" a lot of time on the Internet, I don't care because I get to do so much and "meet" so many people because of it! 

So Week 2 looks like this:

Monday - send a handwritten note.  Already working on it, kids.

Tuesday - Eat the rainbow! Since I am doing the Whole30 I don't think this will be a problem.

Wednesday - Go makeup free today! Little hesitant about this one, but I'm going for it. I apologize in advance ;)

Thursday - Workout with a buddy! I'm planning a yoga meet-up for my Healthy Living club. Hopefully some of them show up to do yoga with me. 

Friday - Leave an Operation Beautiful note. Again, I am going to recruit my Healthy Living girls to help me write some to leave around school.

Saturday - Clean out your fridge and pantry. I sort of did this last Saturday, but will do it again.  In addition, I am going to clean out all of my bedroom drawers and closet. I want to purge clothes!

Sunday - Make a list of 20 things you are grateful for.  I'm pretty excited about this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment