Saturday, November 30, 2013

Well this is discouraging...

So after a great Thanksgiving, I decided to just go for it. I'm starting the Whole30 tomorrow. I returned to an empty fridge and thought, "why not?"  But then, after spending the last four hours shopping and prepping, I logged on to the Whole9 website and saw this. 

Seriously?!? It talks about how the holidays just might not be the best time and while I understand the rationale, I don't really think it applies to me. I'm not really good with others thinking they know better than me anyway. So I'm just going to ignore their advice and give it a go even though I am sooooo nervous!

Today I did some serious shopping at Fresh Market and Sam's and will need to hit Publix tomorrow.  I then spent the evening watching some Notre Dame football and cooking up a storm. I made Spicy Pumpkin Chicken Curry, Salmon Patties, and prepped some stuff for breakfast.  I'll do another good batch of cooking in the morning before going in to work at the Outlets.

I'll give a little Elf For Health update and Thanksgiving recap soon! Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment