Monday, April 21, 2014

So I bought a house...

2014 is already shaping up to be a great year.  As the title of this post suggests, I bought a house. Or at least, I'm hoping it will be mine! On Good Friday, I went under contract on an adorable house and I am praying the inspection goes well. It's semi-surreal that this gypsy is clipping her wings (sorry for the mixed metaphors) and settling down. Never in a million years did I think I would be buying a house as a single twenty something in a sleepy town in south Florida.  Good thing I'm not running the show! I am so thankful for the twists and turns in my life and can't wait to start this new adventure!

I've decided to document the process of making this house my home.  I want my family and friends who don't live here to see the progress on my little fixer upper and I want to be able to look back on what I have accomplished.

The best part about all of this? I still don't feel like a grown-up.  In the past week my age has been guessed at 23 and 24 by people who know me pretty well (except not my age!) Guess I'm not all "grow'd" up yet and that's just the way I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment